Terms and Conditions
The information on this Site has been prepared solely for informational purposes. The information provided on this site is not directed to, nor is it intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such direction, distribution or use is restricted by law or regulation. Persons who access this site are required to inform themselves of and comply with any such restrictions. This Site is not intended to be, and shall not be construed as, investment, financial or other professional or expert advice. Users of this Site are urged to seek professional advice with respect to any such matters. Information contained on this Site is believed to be reliable, but no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness; all information on this Site is subject to change without notice.
No information provided in this Site regarding services or products shall constitute, or be construed as, an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to acquire any security, investment product or service, nor shall any such security, product or service be offered or sold in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation is prohibited by law or regulation.
The information, material and other content provided within the pages of this Site may be changed at any time without notice, and The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies or the timeliness of the information presented. Changes may also be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. By using this Site, you hereby agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site shall mean that you agree to any changes.
1. Grant of License. This Site and the information and materials available on or through the Site are provided by The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. as a service to its members. These Terms provide you, the member, with a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use this Site conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms.
Users may print and/or download materials and information on this Site solely for personal and non-commercial use. A user may not, however, modify, copy, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, mirror or frame any pages, text, images or other content on this Site without express consent of The Greenwich Roundtable. Doing so violates the proprietary rights of the Greenwich Roundtable, Inc.
2. Site Contents. Although The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. believes that the information on this Site is accurate as of the date of publication, The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to users on this Site. The opinions expressed by the speakers are their won and not the Greenwich Roundtable, Inc.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty. The information on this Site is provided “AS IS”. The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc does not warrant the accuracy of the materials provided herein, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose, and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc does not warrant that the functions contained in the service or materials on this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the servers that make it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this Site. Neither The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. nor any of its directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage users may incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this Site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Site or the data contained therein available to users, or from any other cause relating to a user access to, inability to access, or use of the Site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. control or the control of any vendor providing software or service support. In no event will The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc or any such party be liable to any user for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any other damages of any kind, even if The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. or any party has been advised as to the possibility thereof.
5. Trademarks. This Site includes The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc., and may include The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. licensors, registered and common law trademarks and service marks. The look and feel of this Site is also The Greenwich Roundtable and/or The Greenwich Roundtable’s licensors, as the case may be, trademark, service mark and proprietary trade dress, including the color combinations, button shapes, layout and all other graphical and navigational elements on this Site. This Site may contain The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc's or, as applicable, The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc.s licensors, other registered and common law trademarks and service marks in addition to those which may be indicated.
6. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Site is restricted to authorized registered users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
7. Security and Hacking. No user may violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site or any of the products or services described herein. Accordingly, you shall not: (i) access data or materials not intended for you; (ii) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; or (iii) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization. Violation of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation which may be transferred to your computer via this Site.
8. Links to other Sites. The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web. These sites are not necessarily checked for accuracy or otherwise reviewed by The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. and are maintained by third parties over which The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. has no control. Following links to any off-site pages or other web sites shall be at your own risk. The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for the content , the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products and/or services offered through or advertised on these third party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement by The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. of any such third party web site or any such products and/or services.
9. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc., its third party vendors, if any, and its and their respective affiliates, and each of its and their respective employees, agents, officers, directors, partners, representatives, shareholders, predecessors, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, proceedings, injuries, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from your use of the Site, any arrangements you may make based on the information available on or through the Site and any other breach by you, or on your behalf, of these Terms or other improper act or omission.
10. Term and Termination. These Terms shall take effect immediately at the time you first visit this Site, thereby affirming your acceptance of these Terms. Thereafter, each subsequent use of this Site by you shall be deemed to reaffirm your acceptance of these Terms. The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. reserves the right at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to deny any user access to this Site or any portion thereof.
11. Severability. If any of these Terms are deemed to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including without limitation the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision of these Terms will be deemed superceded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the original provision, and such superceding provision, together with the remainder of these Terms, shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Reservation of Rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NPI is defined within the rules to mean all information which may be obtained by a financial institution with respect to a Members and subscribers to whom a financial service or product may be provided by such institution, but does not include publicly available personally identifiable financial information except to the extent such information is disclosed in a manner that indicates an individual is a consumer of the financial institution.
Nonpublic Information Collected
The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. limits the use and collection of information about members and subscribers to the extent necessary to administer its business and provide its services. In general, The Greenwich Roundtable may collect the following information from certain of its members and subscribers: sources of wealth, total net worth, portfolio investments.
Information The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. receives on its registration form, including but not limited to, members and subscribers names, mailing and legal addresses, home and business telephone and telefax numbers, countries of citizenship, and investment experiences.
The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. reserves the right to change this Policy at any time by distributing and/or posting a new Policy without notice. Members and subscribers of The Greenwich Roundtable, Inc. should review the Policy periodically to remain informed of any changes. Users of the website will be notified of changes to the Policy when they log on to the site subsequent to a modification in the Policy.